The Blichmann Engineering™ Spunding Valve is purpose-built for pressure fermentation. With exacting precision, you’ll turn out lager-like beer at ale temperatures in no time!
Pressurized fermentation is a great option for creating lager-like flavor profiles at room temperature, without the hassle of temperature control. And you’ll complete your fermentations faster and easier. The Blichmann Engineering™ Spunding Valve is purpose built for homebrewers to control your pressures with exacting precision.
Research by Blichmann Engineering™ and White Labs shows significant reduction of esters (fruity flavors found in most ales) and low levels of diacetyl, by fermenting under pressure.
- Ferment under pressure to produce clean, low ester, lager-like beers
- Extremely fine adjustments from 0 to 35 psi, and superb pressure stability
- Suitable for vessels up to 42 gal (1BBL batch size)
- Perfect for naturally carbonating your beers
- Use for counter-pressure transfers
- Integral blow-off barb fitting adds a visual indication of fermentation if desired
- NPT model is perfect for the Blichmann Engineering™ Cornical™ Unitank
- Also available in T.C. model
This product is shipped directly from the manufacturer. please allow 1-3 week for delivery.