Imagine a brewing pump that eliminates cavitation, is easy to clean, has a built in valve, and is quiet. Introducing The RipTide pump from Blichmann, the first pump designed specifically for homebrewing.
Here are some of the features. First, the pull style relief valve that allows air to exit the pump head so the impeller doesn't cavitate. Another is the built-in flow control valve so you don't have to add additional ball-valves. The tri -cover connection make clean the pump head easy. The RipTide pump is quiet running with a mounting base that allow you to mount to most stands. It has an extra long 9' cord. which makes it less likely to be exposed to water.
- Strong rare earth magnets and a curved blade impeller provide 7 GPM and up to 21 ft of lift
- Tri-Clamp head disassembles makes easy cleaning
- 1/2" NPT inlet and outlet
- Motor is enclosed in a splash proof and super quiet case
- Rotatable stainless steel head
- Integrated air release vent allows for easy priming of the pump without air bubbles and cavitation
- Linear flow valve provided for excellent flow control
- Power switch on base
- 9 ft. long power cord with 120V plug