Italian Manual Crusher/De-Stemmer Painted8054
This hand-cranked Crusher/Destemmer is perfect for small winemaking operations. As the unit is cranked, the grapes are pulled by the agitator into the rollers where first the grapes are crushed. Next, they fall into the stainless basket where a rotating shaft with paddles separates stems from grapes. The crushed and de-stemmed grapes then fall through the basket while simultaneously the stems are pushed out the end and into a refuse can. All units feature removable easy-to-clean stainless baskets (grates) where the grapes fall through after having been crushed. Imported from Italy from Enoitalia.
- Enamel coated body, bin, and agitator
- 304-Type Stainless Steel Basket (can be removed for easy cleaning)
- Enameled manual fly-wheel
- Aluminum Rollers
- Output speed is as fast as you can crank
- Replacement parts available
- Color of enamel may vary
- Optional stand is available for additional cost
Product Dimensions 48"Lx27"Hx20"W
Shipping Limitation: This item does not qualify for free shipping.